Friday, December 01, 2006

December Shop Update and other news

I finally got the Bake Sale Designs' shop updated. Whew. A lot of things sold at shows in the past three weeks before I could get them up and available online, but that's just the way it is. So there are new pins and lots of new bags, including the two new winter tulip bags pictured below, plus zipper pouches, a mini-messenger and a couple more bangle bags.

Unfortunately, my sewing machine is MIA. I was supposed to get it back yesterday. I spoke with a woman at the repair center and she said it was fixed. But I may not get it until Monday! Yeah, I don't think so. It was supposed to be delivered today. I think I'll pay those nice people a visit tomorrow and see if they can't rustle up my machine for me. I NEED it this weekend to catch up on inventory for the Squidfire show in Baltimore next weekend. Errr!
I'll just have to try to relax and bake a new recipe, Chocolate Cranberry Cake and finish up my holiday pom-pom decorations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oOoOo! i love those pouches- especially with the rounded corners! you did a fantastic job on them.

Megan

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »