Friday, October 13, 2006

Too much?

Sorry about the lack of posts in the past week. I'm just finding out that I have a lot coming up for Bake Sale Designs and it stresses me out a bit and I feel like I have to spend time sewing. And then other things come up and there's most stress to be had!
What's in the works?
November 11 I'll be at the Handmade Arcade in Pittsburgh.


Come say hi if you're in the area. It's the first show kicking off the holiday show schedule.

Then I've got three Baltimore shows:
November 18th Holly Fest at the Friends School
November 25th Bazaart at the American Visionary Art Museum
December 9th SquidFires' Peculiar Craft Fair

Plus, while I won't physically be in Rhode Island for Craftland my good will be! That shop is open all of December.

Whew. Think I've got enough going on? I'm excited about doing so many local shows. Not having to drive long distances to go to shows is a bonus of course, but I'm also interested in building up more visibility in my own city.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

Wow! You sure are busy, but isn't it fun??

8:48 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I wish there was more here in Baltimore!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »