Wednesday, September 20, 2006

There's still time to win $50 worth of Bake Sale Designs goods, people!

I can't believe it's already the 20th of September! I'd love to get some more birthday blog wishes on the first birthday of Bake Sale Designs. I will pick a winner from all the entries on the 30th. That lucky winner then gets their choice of $50 worth of Bake Sale Designs goodies. I've got a lot of stuff to update the shop with, little zipper pouches, some more bangle bags and handbags, I just have to do a photo shoot and caucus (thanks Tim Gunn) with the computer. I'm also strongly considering giving a little something to everyone who has wished the biz happy birthday. So what do you have to lose?
Check out the details here if you have a blog or any kind, MySpace, Live journal, etc.
PLEASE remember to email me to be entered. I hate for anyone to write an entry and then not be entered into the contest. But I'm not omnipotent, so send me a line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »