Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Damsel Designs at Etsy!

I've made an unofficial resolution to buy cards from indie businesses. I still have cards that I got at Michaels on the cheap, but I almost feel bad using them. There are so many quirky and pretty and creative note cards out there that are so much more unique. And who doesn't like getting some real mail in this age of email and text messages? And if you get cool cards it's like a little present people will want to keep. So why not get some note cards? I recently got a vintage photo card from Abbie's Damsel Designs shop at Etsy.


It looks even better in person! I hear that about some of my bags too. No matter how many good photos you take of a products, it's different once you finally have it in your hands. So now I have to decide who gets this saucy little card or if I keep it for myself.
Abbie not only makes good looking cards, she makes really classy looking aprons. See!

I love the big bow. Can I wear it as a skirt? Or is it gonna go "hospital gown" on me in the back? In any case, if you want to look good in the kitchen, these Not Your Grandmother's Aprons are the ticket.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abbie said...

Thanks for the very nice comments!
:) Abbie

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this apron! Fabulous find. Who knew an apron could be so fashion forward?!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »