Sunday, September 17, 2006

Red Prairie Press

Hampdenfest ended up being a bust for me. I guess I really need a more targeted audience. But the best part of the day was talking shop, among other things, with another Baltimore based biz woman, Rachel from Red Prairie Press who was staffing the booth with me. She's new to the whole scene but she does amazing screenprinted apparel, tees, dresses, baby onesies, etc. Plus Rachel's an artist and sells prints and paintings online. I love this one:



I've got my eye on a collared tee dress that isn't in her online shop. But if you're in the DC area you can see all her stuff for yourself at Crafty Bastards on October 1st!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »