Thursday, August 10, 2006

More love for the animals

I just found out today that I get to send some of my pins to Crafters for Critters' trip to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago!


So if you're going to Renegade, go check out the Crafters for Critters table and remember it's for the love of the animals!

Need some animal love?
Better?

And just a reminder, the Yarisworks shop with buyolmpyia.com is up and running. The Yarisworks tour has actually put together some fun looking events if you happen to live in on of the cities they're making a stop in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

That's awesome! I love Renegade. We drove up to the NYC one this year.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »