Saturday, August 05, 2006

Doubledutch Boutique's First Friday

I meant to post about Doubledutch Boutique's first Friday event beforehand, but I didn't get to it. But I can give a report from it as George and I stopped by Friday evening. It's such a gorgeous store anyway, but with music and nibbles provided, it even more welcoming. Leslie and Megan, the owners are so sweet and I got a little update on how my good were doing.
I am so impressed by all the clothing they have there. And summer stuff is on sale! I tried some things on, but unfortunately, nothing worked--including a really cute shirt with a birthday cake on the side. I did find out who made the necklace George got for my birthday (see post below). It's by a company called by boe. This woman's stuff is simple and sleek but it also really stands out. Plus, it's affordable jewelry. I think I've found a new favorite!
In any case, Doubledutch is holding this first Friday event the first Friday of each month. And you get 10% off purchases during the event. It's worth dropping in if you're in the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »