Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blend Creations

I've posted about Blend Creations before, but now they're having a cool blog contest. So, what the hey, it's true, I wouldn't mind getting some cool stuff from them. This Canadian couple makes some gorgeous pendants, lots are from mah jong tiles--which always make me think of my first year in college when I played it all the time with a friend. I even have my own mah jong set now--but no one to play it with.
But back to Blend Creations. While the mah jong pendants are fun, I really like the mother of pearl pendants. I'd wear it with this chain. But besides the jewelry, Blend Creations has some might cute card sets, like the Playground series. So much talent!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would play mahjong with you. altho i've only played it on the computer AND on old school nintendo gameboy. it's HIGHLY addictive to me like CRACK.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »