Sunday, June 11, 2006

doubledutch boutique

For any of you in Baltimore, there is a spectacular new store in Hampden called doubledutch boutique. It carries amazing handmade and indie goods. I told George to shop there for my birthday. And I'm very pleased to say it now carries some of my bags and pins! The shop is just pitch perfect, the logo, coloring, deco--and of course what they carry. I have a feeling it will work out better than some of my first consignment experiences.
There are some photos on flickr here.

****************Update*****************
George and I just got back from the grocery store and on the way back we drive right past doubledutch. I let out quite the squeal and clapped while we drove by because I spotted my Aloha Tulip bag Aloha Tulip bag in the window display with a lovely summer dress. I made the window!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whee! very cool to see your own bag in the window - maybe it has gone home with a new owner by now....

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »