Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Twins!

As I mentioned a couple post below, I arrived home on Sunday to a big package from Jen over at Piddleloop. Inside were the most magnificent knit mary jane slippers. Some time ago, we arranged a trade (cause I can't knit) and Jen was game enough to go along with a wacky idea of mine. I wondered if I could have "twin" slippers. This idea was inspired by Camper Twins, shoes by Camper that certainly go together but don't quite match, for example...

Jen packed lots of great stuff into the package, including some hilarious one-inch buttons from the Moustache Factory. What's funnier than baked goods wearing little mustaches, I ask you? And I was honored to get some Chicken poop, that's lip balm.
But the piece de resistance were the twins! Jen did such a wonderful job on them--they're a product of her creativity, here they are...

Aren't you jealous? They're so pretty I almost feel that I shouldn't wear them.
Thank you, Jen!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh and they fit ok! even tho you are just a 1/2 size up i was worried they wouldn't fit. wool is stretchy tho too. :D

the twins looks pretty good on yer feet! i am so glad (whew) that you really like the intrepretation of the campers! i have never done anything like that before. now they make the plain ones look not so cool.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

The plain ones are just as cool. It's like have casual slippers and "dress" slippers, for those special occasions.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »