Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Shop the Switchboards Blog

It may look like I've been lazing about in the blogging arena. Not much is going on here huh? But I actually have been busy on another blog project. There's an new endeavor going on called Shop the Switchboards.


It's a project that feature podcasts of crafty designers and their products. There's already one video podcast up about pet products. And there's a cute doggie too. In addition to the podcasts, there's also a blog. I really enjoy finding talented and unique designers and crafters, so I volunteered to write for the blog. I just posted my first article on a fabulous business named Gourmet Amigurumi. Go check it all out. I paid a lot more attention to my writing in the article than I do here.
I already have another interview lined up for my second feature which I am also very excited about. So keep your eye on Shop the Switchboards!

1 Comments:

Blogger trudesign said...

Awesome, can't wait to check it out!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »