Saturday, April 01, 2006

Relaunches: Stores and Zines

Two big relaunches on the web just happened to take place today, April Fool's Day. First, MyMy has reopened for business. The shop took a little breather in order to come back with a new layout and design. Below is the new logo. Very colorful and cute.

Some new O and Oval bags of mine are up at MyMy and they a very spring-y, if I do say so myself. I'm probably going to revamp the O and Oval design, so these may be some of the last of the original design.

Virus Zine has also relaunched. I have an interview in this issue. But it's really a very cool idea. I'll just use the editor's words here, "We're moving away from being a site that is dominated by music we love and towards a site focusing on the independent spirit that runs through not just the music, but the activism, the written word, the hands on nature of it all." I'm very flattered to be a part of the new release.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks Beth. Hee the placemats. I still have one tucked away somewhere.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Awesome article! YOou rock my socks, grrl! Yay!

Lurrv,
Lrrl

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »