Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Fabric Score!

I did some thrifting this weekend and even visited a store I had never been to before in the city. Too bad I also made the mistake of going into an antique store to look at their jewelry. I usually use vintage clip-on earrings as centerpieces in my fabric flower pins. There were these simple, yet striking orange bead cluster earrings that would go perfectly with some fabric I have for making flowers. But the price was just too steep. I did, however, find some fabric at said antique store so it wasn't all disappointment.

All the fabric above is very different, but I love it all! Those are teeny tiny strawberries on the middle fabric. I have definite plans for the pink flowers on the brown background. The others I may have to let sit awhile and hang out with my fabric stash.

About Self-Portrait Tuesday: My first week for the time challenge didn't work out. But I'm in the middle of my next idea and it's working out. I'll post it all at the end of the 29th to capture a nice big chunk of time passing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »