Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My first print ad

I've done advertising for my shop before, but it's all been on-line. With some of the proceeds from the BUST Craftacular show, I decided to pay some big bucks for a print ad in Venus magazine. My little ad is out today in the March issue. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm excited. George designed the ad for me using his new graphic design skills. I'm so proud!


I'll have to wait and see if the ad results in any sales. Sometimes ads are hit or miss. I've had luck getting sales with some good online zine/blog mentions.

**********Update*************
I had a horrible dream on Wednesday night that the ad got all messed up and there wasn't anything I could do. There wasn't even a web address listed. Ugh. What a nightmare. I still haven't gotten to see a hard copy. Tonight I need to go out and find one.
-Friday, March 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »