Saturday, February 11, 2006

Surprises and V-day

I got up this morning with the goal of making Valentine's day cards. I already had an idea, I just had to get everything together and do it. And I finished! But Mr. Pink did not make it easy. Every couple of minutes he would come up and want to mess with all my supplies.
Here's the finished product:

On the inside it says, "MWAH! Somebody loves you!" I adore the photo of this little boy. I found it at a yard sale years ago. He's just so ebullient. I hope to have plain cards featuring him in my shop sometime soon. All the Valentine's went out today. Hopefully they'll get there on time, but now there's the snow to contend with.

I also got a suprise today. George got me my very own Jay McCarroll, of Porject Runway fame, bag. It's so cute! George actually ordered it for Christmas but it didn't come until a few days ago. I'll use it as my work bag. Check it out:

I got some new fabric pins up in the shop. Two of them are made of some great Marimekko fabric. The one below I named Sherbert because it reminds me of it. It has a gentle gradation of pink to orange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »