Friday, January 27, 2006

"Big wow!"

The other night George was watching some of the original Bad News Bears. There's always one line by Tatum O'Neal which gets me every time. She sarcastically retorts to Buttermaker, "Big wow!" every time I see it I think that the saying should be brought back. It's so great. So I'm spreading the word.

In other news, I ended up ordering a pair of super cute Mary Jane Slippers from My Sweet Loveable Goods. They arrived yesterday and I put them right on after slipping of my work shoes. I like them over socks because that keeps my toes ultra cozy. Then I put them on this morning before going to work. It's a shame they don't have thick soles. They matched my outfit perfectly. Check 'em:

But soon I'm going to have twice as many Mary Jane slippers. The wonderful Jen of Piddeloop is knitting me some customized slipper with my logo colors, pink and brown. And we came up with something special for these slippers--but she's not telling yet so neither am I! And no it does not involve mustaches on any slippers. (But that's not bad...)
I'm excited about this weekend because I'm going to be digging into new/old fabric and new bag designs now that I'm done with the biggie order. I already felted two sweaters and both are such pretty light spring colors. I think the felt is going to look spectacular with these new wooded handles I got too. When I cut up the sweaters after I felt them I normally have some scraps, for example seams and the neck hole. Often I tie the scraps together to make impromptu kitty toys. But tonight, I made a kitty collar. Mr. Pink was too sleepy to notice his new accessory (Big wow, he might have said). Moco, however, showed uncharacteristic vigor in attacking his unfortunate accoutrement.

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Very cool MJ's!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »