Sunday, January 08, 2006

Vintage for Me! From Pork Chop Girl

Sometimes I feel a little selfish after the holidays. It's probably the time I spend the most money on myself. Yesterday, I got a great big box from Pork Chop Girl, an online vintage shop. I ordered some stuff I just couldn't say "no" to. And it's all wonderful! Pork Chop Girl always has good stuff on her site. Her prices are good. And now that I've ordered from her I can say service and deliver was excellent. Plus, there were no surprises with the items. The photos and descriptions online really matched.
Below is the marvelous jacket I got. It has this built in scarf that buttons down.

And the jacket is great. I'll have to wait for warmer weather to really get some wear out of it. But really completes this look is a fantastic World Traveler bag.
Ready...

Wait for it...


I'm ready to go! Now I just need to plan a vacation.

I've been taking a slight break from sewing. Getting ready for the BUST show was really back breaking. Every free minute, every night I was sewing or cutting or ironing. Now I'm spending a little time coming up with new patterns. I just finished a prototype today. I think I'll be calling the bag the Tulip bag. No photos yet. Hopefully it will be a big spring push.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »