Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all. George and I declared today New Year's cleaning day after we treated ourselves to a homemade brunch. So now the place is clean and relatively cat hair free. That will never last. I also did some clutter culling. That always feels good. We have no storage space. And just a few measley closets so everything is out in the open.
Tomorrow I have to get back to sewing. I have scarf peices already to go. So hopefully I'll have lots of new scarves up in the shop this week.
Up next, I want to discuss the rising postage rates. I think I'm going to have to raise my shipping rates in accordance. Poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »