Friday, December 09, 2005

Bake Sale Designs Sightings

One of the most important parts of doing business on the web is visibility. So I'm always happy to see where Bake Sale Designs pops up. Sometimes it's something I know about and sometimes it's a pleasant surprise.
Here are some of the latest sightings!
A new site called Giftgams.com. My cute little Trim the Tree card with my one-inch buttons in featured towards the bottom.

Indieshopping.com features my Retro hotpads, plus some other great gift ideas.

Fern House Studio mentions my little penguin stuffy ornaments.

Goodnight Sweet Pea likes my new scarf designs. Mmmm, blueberries.

The Crafters for Critters Holiday Guide makes my scarf look good. I should tie them like that!

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

That's cuz your stuff is awesome! I love the scarves too.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »