Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Promo tidbits

Promoting my shop and website is a never ending struggle. It probably doesn't help that, one, I spend so much time online, and two, I obsessively check my stats. All the time I spend online would be the reason I found this online at Venus:

Check out the great article on Crafters for Critters, but note my scarf in the photo! I'm not mentioned in the article, but I still think it's cool to see my scarf there. Also shown are some necklaces from Blissen, a T-shirt from Rabbit's Revenge, and a sewing kit from Flying Fish. (I think I identified everything correctly.)
I'm also participating in a sample give-away at Wickedly Chic. I put together all my flower pins on some cute packaging.

These are going to be up in the shop soon. There's also an alternate card design of a Christmas tree. The pins look like ornaments and the tree topper. Thanks again to my in house artist, George, for the card designs. They make cute stocking stuffers or quickie gifts to have on hand for co-workers, etc, don't you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I love the buttons!

I am going to check out yer shop today. I need to buy lots o' pressies.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »