Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Accomplished

It feels good to mark some thing off of my to do list. The scarves I donated to Crafters for Critters are up. I attached 100 little buttons to cards (to the detriment of my thumbnail), packed them all and sent them off to the Sampler. It took me two nights to do it all. I have new fund respect for all those teeny tiny samples people bust out for the Sampler--especially those in large numbers. And I sent out a swap today. (Hey they swap partner!) I can't wait until my part of the swap arrives. I'll post a picture of it. I'll give you a hint--it's something I can wear. Swapping is interesting because it's really the barter system at work. It warms my cold cynical heart when it works out too. Not everyone wants to rip me off.
In other news--I hate the season of diminishing sunlight. I get home and I feel like it's already 10 pm and time for bed. Plus it makes it hard to shoot photos in natural light--the best-- for my shop. So that's why my new scarves won't be up tonight. But that just means they'll be a bigger update tomorrow. If the sunlight cooperates.
Ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »