Monday, November 14, 2005

YAY! Good News!

I got an email this afternoon from Bust. And I'm going to New York for their Holiday Craftacular Show! I'm excited and trying to enjoy it. Soon, I know, I'll feel overwhelmed with the details. There's the NYC vendor form and taxes to figure out, supplies and displays to buy, and much sewing to do. Oh my. At least I should have a place to stay (Beth, don't bail on me now!). I know a few friendly faces in NYC.


I'll have more information on the Craftacular later. And I'm sure I'll be whining here when it gets closer to the December 17th date. It's time to start working on my endurance now. I must stay up past midnight!
Oh and where are the comments? Huh? Leave me note if you want to. I'd love to find more blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »