Saturday, November 12, 2005

The buttons are here!

My buttons from Button Arcade came today! The mail came really late, after 4:30 today, so I just thought I wasn't getting any mail. This package from Button Arcade was really like opening a present. I got lots of extra goodies. My buttons are below. I'm donating 100 to The Sampler. I'm also going to be selling the set of five as a bouquet of buttons in my shop.

Tommorrow is going to be busy. I need to make up little cards for the buttons. And I also need to finish stringing the holiday lights up in my shop. Literally--you'll see.
Today I got some good news from a local gallery/shop. A while ago I had contacted them in response to an ad looking for small gifty items for the holidays. I had given up on hearing anything. But today one of the owners contacted me and she wants some of my products in the shop this coming week! So much to do. Hopefully this gallery/shop thing will really work out. The publicity would be well worth it I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »