Monday, November 21, 2005

This mucus looks familiar

I swear I have the same cold I had about three weeks ago. It's very distinct. It starts out with a wicked sore throat. Then it progresses to a stuffed up nose and head. After that your nose clears up but everything just drains down your throat and a cough comes and goes. That's the MO.
The sore throat is back. Where the hell are my antibodies? Maybe I got the slightly mutated version of the cold and have to go through it again. I must be stressed out and susceptible to all the germs milling around.
The weekend yielded up some almost completed sewing projects. I tend to work in an assembly line process. So I have four almost completed wrist clutches and lots more parts cut out and interfaced and ready to go.
*Sniff* Me and my mucus are gonna go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »