Thursday, November 17, 2005

Photo shoot

Last night we had to shoot the new scarves inside. There was almost no light left by the time I got home. Oh well, and it was raining anyway. So we had to improvise a little set up. Mr. Pink wanted to get in on the action. He looks a little peeved doesn't he. Poor guy. I just harass him, I mean love him, all the time. He's like a big marshmallow--with nipples, as George pointed out.

The new scarves are up in the shop. I really like the blueberry one--but I have a thing for blueberries. I've got an update on the gallery/shop that was interested in some of my items for their holiday shop. Hopefully I'm meeting with one of the owners on Friday and bringing her bunch of my stuff to look at. I have never done this before, so I need to do some research. I don't know if I need a line sheet or order forms. Since most of my things are one-of-a-kind, sometimes I feel like making those things is hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »