Saturday, November 19, 2005

Holiday--Celebrate!

I went to meet with one of the owners of 2 Hot Art Chicks gallery/shop yesterday afternoon. I had lots of samples of pins to show her and just two of my bags, the Big and Little O. She took everything! She cleaned out my pins section! It's a really good thing I put together a line sheet for everything I took. I just gave that to her and I have a copy for myself as well. All my items will be in their holiday shop which is opening up on the 25th of November. It's a consignment gig. Which is fine with me. Hopefully it will really help to get me name out in the local area. And it may lead to a good relationship with the shop. It was a little overwhelming really. I had no idea she would just ake everything. I had to get to work making some new pins to beef up that section of my shop. So I just posted up five new ones.



I also extended the FREE SHIPPING offer at my site to 12 days. So go get your shop on. The offer will end on November 27th. Stay out of the malls on "Black Friday," shop online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »