Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thanksgiving revisited--I got pictures

I now have my digicam back so I can post pictures from thanksgiving. And believe it or not they are actually baking related. I made honey rolls, which are so yummy. My mom has made them forever. The cookbook with the recipe naturally falls open to the page on which they appear. I also made pumpkin biscuits--which got a little messy. The counter got a little crowded and while I was trying to cut in the butter I knocked the entire bowl and its contents on the floor. No five second rule there. I had to start afresh. George missed the spill itself, but captured the flour mix all over my pants.


I love how I'm so Martha Stewart in the first photo and the second one completely blows my cover.

2 Comments:

Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

Food for thought.

5:51 PM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Very funny! I end up looking the same way.

Um, want the recipe for the pumpkin stuff...

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »