Sunday, November 27, 2005

Aftermath

I've finally come out of my food induced coma. After eating Thanksgiving "dinner" at 2pm, I honestly don't think I was hungry again until Saturday night. That doesn't mean I didn't eat. I nibbled on leftovers before leaving my parents house. And I've finished off all the leftovers I brought back with me.
I've actually been very busy sewing. Yesterday, I made a trip to the fabric store and waited in line forever. But I really needed some fabric for lining bags. Plus, I found some great pink velour in the remnant bargain bin. I think I'll use it to drape my table and maybe a rise on it for the Bust Holiday Craftacular. My mom and I did some shopping for different display items on black Friday. I already found some good things, but I still need something to hang all my tote bags on.
Back to sewing soon. I need to get in the zone and just go. I did have my Jolie Holland CD on and then some Radiohead, but I found there's a Project Runway marathon on. This is perhaps the best reality show ever. I hope they show the finally episode at fashion week. Tim Gunn visiting Jay in PA is just gold. I'm just going to keep it on in the background.


I'm excited about the new season coming up. Although I'm distressed that it's now on at 10pm and the first episode is two hours. I love Project Runway, but I love sleep too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »