Sunday, December 04, 2005

Cute and Cuddly Overload

I haven't gotten any sewing done today. This morning I volunteered at the SPCA Pet Santa Photo Session. About 100 people and even more pets came to pose with Santa. There were even some very brave kitties. I wouldn't want to put my cats through that. Moco would not stand for it. But dogs seem to tolerate social events better. I think my favorites were the doggie who posed on Santa's lap wearing a yarmulke. And the lady that brought in her SEVEN Siamese cats! Poor Santa. I'm glad I was only registering people and their pets.
Here's a photo of Mr. Pink just because I think it's hilarious. He looks like an old fang face. The truth is Mr. Pink and a youngin'. George just happened to snap the photo in mid yawn.

I have, however, done an extensive update on my shop. Ten new bags are up! Probably the largest update since the start of the shop. I also have some penguin ornaments--a smaller version of the emperor penguin stuffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »