Thursday, December 01, 2005

Things that make me sad (and happy)

I'm addicted to Craftster.org. Honestly, I check it every weekday. Right now it's down and switching to a new server, therefore depriving me of it's goodness. I know it's not malicious. I just hope Craftster makes it through this change unscathed. If you don't know about Craftster, you should. I miss you Craftster!


I know I've mentioned it before, but the lack of sunlight after 4:45pm over here on the east coast also makes me sad. It just feels so late in the evening and close to bedtime that it's often hard for me to get things done. It also makes it hard to take good photos for my shop. Natural light is the best light.
But tonight I'm having apple cranberry stuffing filled salmon. Yum. That makes me happy. I most certainly did not make that myself. I came from Whole Foods and George had to leave a leg behind to pay for it. Although I did find a recipe for making your own salmon burgers. Is it dinnertime yet?

One more thing that makes me happy is being able to go to art openings and such in support of friends. Ethan has an exhibit of his photographs documenting Gspot Gallery in Baltimore this Saturday evening. Plus there will be more food and they always have a good spread. I think it time for dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »