Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Gift Guide 2

Today I've got some picks for the ladies in your life. There's so much more out there, but I just wanted to pick a few things. Up next are stocking stuffers!

For Her
Bake Sale Designs Bags and Clutches for all her essentials

Jewelry
Bake Sale Designs Fabric Flower Pin for a hint of spring in the middle of winter
Fancy JewelsText Ring or Text Bracelet to tell her how you feel



Clothing
Bake Sale Designs Scarves to keep her warm too
Damned Dollies Hoodies because she's got attitude
Random Nicole's Easy Rider Skirt because they're so pretty
lekkner t-shirt reconstruction for that favorite t-shirt she can't quite part with

Bath and Beauty
Heather Joy's Etsy Shop Lip Balm for super soft lips
Squeaky Queen Soap Laboratory Hot Chocolate Soap to keep her clean

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Thanks for the links girlie!

Oh, and I love your flower pins. I really want to buy one for myself for x-mas. Will do soon!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »