Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Busy Bee

I haven't had a chance to post because I've been swamped. I'm trying to finish up everything for the upcoming Bust Holiday Craftacular show. It's not just the sewing I'm dealing with, but the hang tags, pricing, display materials, etc. I made a trip to IKEA for a coat rack to hang all my tote bags from. Thank goodness to IKEA. Their coat rack looks clean and was cheaper than other racks I saw at Target, etc.


On top of all the show chaos, I've gotten a lot of orders lately. If you were thinking about getting a scarf, do it now. They were featured on Great Green Goods and I've gotten a number of orders.
I have been meaning to post some fun and silly DIY Christmas and gifts. Hopefully those things will go up throughout the week. Just to get you excited, imagine--a fuzzy Christmas stocking clutch.
Back to the sweat shop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »