Saturday, January 07, 2006

Lovely Links for Lovely Ladies

It's all about links out here on the internet. I'm always on the prowl for great indie and craft shops to swap links with. But I also feel that links in the shop should be to other shops with products that I actually like and professional products. I recently added three new links to my shop and I'm really excited about all of them.

There's Anti-Factory where Stephanie makes amazing one-of-a-kind garments, mostly tops, from old clothes. Her things go fast! She's posted that she may be updating her shop this weekend. Maybe we'll get lucky.

I actually had the pleasure of meeting Becky Lee at the BUST Holiday Craftacular. And when I say meet, I mean a hasty run by. But I got her card. She creates some gorgeous jewelry. And I consider myself picky when it comes to jewelry.

made with love by hannah also makes an appearance on my shop's link page. Hannah is another clothing making. I really admire those who can do that. I just find it a tad intimidating--especially sizing and fitting someone else. What just makes her clothing cooler is that she screen prints her own patterns.

Anyone have any shops to recommend? Leave a note!

I also got all my new scarves up in the shop. And it is cold out today, at least in Baltimore. I've never had the pleasure of wintering in say, Tempe, AZ. If you don't have to good fortune of living in the warmer climes, check out the button scarves in the Bake Sale Designs shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »