Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Some cute to balance out the necessary evil

You've heard it by now. The postage rate is increasing yet again. And since I do lots of mail order, this affects my biz. While the rate increase for the Priority mail I use is only going up .20, it adds up. And I think I keep my prices fair and low. But my shipping rates are going to have to go up. I've decided I'm going to raise each increment I have by .25. The increase goes into effect on Jan. 8th, so that's when my increase will have to begin as well.
I'm thinking off having a mini blowout with free shipping up until the new rates go into effect. A "Going Postal" sale if you will. I have to get my new scarves up before that could happen. Just two more scarves need buttons. Then there's gotta be a photo shoot. If I really push it I could probably get them up tomorrow. Sometimes it's the timing and planning that I don't get quite right. I think "Going Postal" is a good idea, but I also feel like I need the new inventory of scarves to make it worth while. And then I'd need to get word out about the special sale anyway. Sigh.
In order to balance all of this out I have photos of the kitties again.
There's all three boys on the couch. I am so out numbered in this apartment. It's a good thing they're all so cute and cuddly. And below is documentation of the new emerging morning routine. When I go to work I blow dry my hair. Poor Moco has always run when he sees my little hair dyer, but Mr. Pink runs to the bathroom to catch the show. He sits in the basket there and watches with intent interest as my hair goes flying about. He considers it a bonus if he can play in the sink as well. He's one of those water cats. Sometimes he just pops out from behind the shower curtain because he's been hanging out in there licking the tub.

1 Comments:

Blogger santhana s said...

is that your boyfriend? he's cute!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »