Thursday, February 02, 2006

Shop Updates

A couple shop updates for you. First, I finally got around to setting up gift certificates in the shop. It looks like pretty good system. I'm offering $25 and $50 gift certificates. You can add a personal message to them and either email them right away to someone or print it up and give it to them. I personally like gift certificates because it lets me shop, which can be fun, and I get what I want. I always know what I'm going to get from my brother for Christmas. If he doesn't give me a Borders gift card, I don't know what I'd do!
Bake Sale Designs gift certificates are here!


For any fans of the O and Ovals bags. I have a whole new batch in a great online shop, MYMY. There are some fabric patterns I don't have up in my own shop yet, so check them out at MYMY.


Lastly, if you don't know about Grechen's Closet, now is a perfect time to check it out. Grechen just relaunched with a new design. To help celebrate she's giving away a gift basket to one lucky winner who signs up for her newsletter. And you could get my super cute butterscotch fabric flower pin. Check out all the loot you can get here!

I often don't have time to do much of my own personal crafting, but this past weekend, I did make a cute little tie choker from a vintage tie. Picture soon. And I just a got a surprise package of marimekko fabrics from a shop that was having a good deal. Lot of pieces are small. I see many cute little wrist clutches in my future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »