Friday, February 24, 2006

Links in the shop for some cool finds

I've got a bird roasting in the oven. Mmmm, it smells so heavenly. So I got lots of time to update the blog. I the past few days I've added some new links to my shop. Nothing beats the feeling of finding and linking up with others who are creating amazing things. I like to offer some additional support my blogging about the shops too.
First up, dainty&dirty. This shop has a great little mix of limited edition, one-of-a-kind, and, coming soon, vintage pieces. I'm partial to this gorgeous obi belt:

I'm not sure I could pull it off myself. But it's just so pretty I want to try! And there's great pillow I also love:

It's the mix and juxtaposition between the dainty, old fashioned silhouette and the crazy, bright paisley on the trim and the back of the pillow that does it for me.
I also recently linked up with blend creations. Check out the clean and sleek necklaces that this husband and wife team make. This is a style I would certainly wear.

This next shop makes me long for some of my friends to start having babies. There are so many creative and cute things out there, like Turtle Papers It's just not fair! Can't this come in an adult sized tee?

There are plenty of other great graphics for onesies and tees, baby tees--no adult tees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »