Monday, March 13, 2006

Taking a Shower

I attended my first ever wedding shower this weekend. It was for a good friend of mine who I've been friends with since high school. It was fairly boring over all, as Beth warned me. But there are some fun photos anyway:

I scored one of the corner pieces of cake. Mmmm. Sugar. It also made my tongue turn blue.

That's Beth's belly after all the food we ate. She caught me aiming the camera at her belly and at that moment pushed it to expand and doing a little jump for me. I was very amused. But I'm easily amused.

This present also amused me. Cooking knives are great. I just found the ecstatic bride with the big knives to be funny.
Finally, there was some tradition with making a hat out of all the ribbons and bows from the presents. I took Chrissie's picture with her hat on, but she threaten that it better not end up on any blogs, so I won't post it. I think I like that tradition. I'm in to dressing up. In fact, when she put the ribbon hat on, it felt more like home in her living room. We've dressed up in our Christmas gifts and wrapping paper there many a time. I don't know why I do that. Blame it on the crafting instinct. "There must be something I can do with this ribbon!"
So instead of posting the ribbon hat photo, I have something even better. Chrissie randomly threw me the peace sign with a cookie in one hand and I've done up a nice little comparison below.

Who throws it better? Lohan or Chrisse? I vote for the woman with the cookie. It's always the woman with the cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »