Monday, March 06, 2006

More Craftster Swap Goodies

I ended up going for the Craftster.org chocolate swap. I received my package from my partner on Friday, perfect timing because I was in need of some chocolate. The lovely Cakelady at Craftster made me two sweet pillowcases, one is below, the other has chocolate kisses on it. And I got some homemade chocolate lollipops. They have inspired me to try making some of my own once I get some molds and sticks at a craft store. Mmm, I'm thinking I can make some minty, kinda like making candy cane bark. All the chocolate is gone! I have no will power.

I also tried my hand at some chocolate crafting. I made a t-shirt with my partners signature line, lots of chocolate candy magnets (they're all scattered about in the photo below) and I compiled a chocolate cookbook. The chocolate I got isn't pictured because I had to get it at the last minute, as I'm not to be trusted. I sent some Berger cookies from Baltimore. They're ridiculous. The little cookie is only used as a vehicle for the mounds of sugary chocolate icing piled on top. Not that I'm complaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger PAC said...

CHOCOLATE...ummm..yum..I could use some right now..lol..

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »