Monday, March 06, 2006

The best!

I caught part of the Oscar Awards last night. I never stay up for all of it, especially not when I can just find out the next morning who won everything and see what they wore, etc. But I'm glad I saw Steve Box and Nick Park win for best animated feature, the Curse of the Were-Rabbit. I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen it, but I've loved all the Wallace and Gromit I have seen. These two guys were just the cutest when they won. They overshadowed all the other people trying to be funny-Ben Stiller I don't even want to acknowledge you.
If you missed it, when they won, they cam up on stage in these ridiculous oversized bow ties and then promptly outfitted their little Oscar statues with matching bow ties!

It's so inspiring and refreshing to see people who are so creative and proud just to be recognized that they don't take it too seriously. Their good nature and innate humor just shines through. Kudos to them! I must go rent Curse of the Were-Rabbit now.

1 Comments:

Blogger my house is cuter than yours said...

I never watch the Oscars either but did catch this part and LOVED it!!!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »