Sunday, March 19, 2006

Postcard

Yesterday my very first order of postcards for Bake Sale Designs arrived. I think they turned out really well. There's a scan below, which, of course, doesn't do justice to the actual card.

George was kind enough to create the design for me. Sometimes he gets sick of always working on things for me. So if you're looking for a graphic designer, let me know. He's still building his portfolio so he's tres cheap. I didn't scan the back of the card, but George set it up so my slogan goes all the way around the edge of the card.
Now I just need to use them.

2 Comments:

Blogger trudesign said...

Cute postcard design!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He did a good job i like the design!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »