Friday, March 17, 2006

Internet Rollcall

There's always so much going on out in the internet land, especially in crafty circles. Here are a few of the things that piqued my interest this week and wanted t pass along.
- Over at Whipup I found out about "use what you have" month. A challenge for crafters to only use the resources they have during the month of April. That means no runs to the craft store for supplies. I definitely like the idea. I've been cleaning out my stash of fabric and supplies again and it would certainly make sense for me to use what I have before getting more.

- While tooling around on the Venus website I found a review of Generation T: 108 Ways to Transform a T-shirt. My skills at clothing de and reconstruction aren't that great. So I'm tempted to take a look at this book and see if I can glean some tips and ideas. Bonus--at the bottom of the Venus review is a link for instruction on making a wrap tee. Now I just need a tee.

-Funky Utopia is having a massive clearance sale. Looks like the shop is closing up and coming back with something completely new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »