Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm, like, so almost famous

Today has been a good day for Bake Sale Designs publicity. Some of my getting in touch with people has panned out well. First there's Carpal Tunnel Magazine.

It's a cool little online magazine with its fourth issue out. I gave an interview under the DIY section. Ugh. Interviews in the electronic age are usually just answering questions over email or chat. And I am horrible at typos. So I end up sounding a little stupid at parts. Just pretend you know what I'm saying.

My Tulip bag also got a mention over at Goodnight Sweet Pea. Always a welcome surprise. I don't even harass her!

And over at Just My Cup of Tea my pins got their own little spread. The pins are going fast in the shop. But I do have some more to go up soon. There are just never ending variations with those little things.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cool. I love it all. and how on earth I missed your tulip bag until now is beyond me. it's fantastic.

7:09 PM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Congrats girl! Your work deserves the attention! Awesome!!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger AmyArtisan said...

My sunflower pin arrived yesterday - I love it! Sunflowers are a favorite of mine (being originally a Kansas girl) - I can't wait to wear it. I discovered your site through the "Just My Cup of Tea" link. :)

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »