Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wait, where's spring? Spring Craft Shows

So Monday brought the first day of spring and Tuesday brings practically freezing temperatures. I know, whine whine. I once lived in Wisconsin and Michigan so I get it, I do. In college when it was 48 out everyone broke out the tank tops. But I'm older now and I want it to be warm out. I'm sitting in front of my computer with George's big wooly sweater on and a big fleece blanket wrapped around myself. Spring where are you?
In an effort to coax spring out of hiding and get in the mood, look at what the east coast has to look forward to: craft shows galore. Just imagine it's a warm sunny day out, you've got your sunglasses on and your toes and wiggling out in the open. Maybe you're sipping on some lemonade while perusing all the cool indie goods at these shows...

Southeastern Swag Market April 1st in Danville, VA. I'm not going to be able to make it to this one. But I did send some swag and some pins for a raffle.


Spring Bada-Bing April 22nd in Richmond VA. This one I will be attending as a vendor. I can't wait! It just better be warmer than it is now. Stop by and say "hi" if you're in the area. There are 50 other vendors as well, some seriously great goodies. I'm hoping to get some things for myself.


The Handmade Market May 6th in Raleigh, NC. Another one I won't be able to get to. I believe they are still taking applications for vendors. And who wouldn't want to go to an event with such a pretty logo, I ask you.


Those are all the shows I know about on the east coast in the spring. If you're looking for shows elsewhere, check out The Indie Craft Shows Directory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »