Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mom's Day

The very first fabric flower pin I made went to my Mom for Mother's day. I saw it when I was at my parent's house last weekend, and the thing is huge--about twice the size of the ones I make now! It was so odd seeing how different it is from the ones now. It was the prototype of the flowers I make now, which are much smaller and more manageable as a pin. I gave my Mom another new pin as an early Mom's day gift, so now she has a smaller one.

If you still haven't found something for Mom's Day (psst, it's this Sunday) I've got lots of fabric flower pins that any Mom would love, plus they last longer than real flowers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »