Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Goings on

I've been busy outside of my crafting life of late. George and I have officially started a new apartment search. I thought we might have even lucked out and found a cute little house in the Hampden neighborhood of Baltimore. A friend of George's is moving and his mom owns the house and could have been willing to rent it out again. But it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I got a little to attached to it too soon. I was mentally furnishing it and making it my own before it was my own.
So the search is on in full force. We'll be looking at some more places this week and weekend. One at least looks fairly promising, but you never know until you set foot in the place.
But if anyone knows of a good apartment in Baltimore where two kitties will have some space to run around and windows to lounge in, let me know!


I made a work related trip to DC last week. It was good, but it's a tiring trip nonetheless. And right after I got back I had to go find a top to wear to my friend's wedding, which was this past weekend in Philly. So I've been all over the east coast in the past week.
I have so much more to update on the blog, but it will have to wait a little while. I want to fabulous fabric swap while I was in Philly. It was inspiring. More on that later. I would love to do one in Baltimore.
When I got home on Sunday night, I was greeted by a wonderful swap package from Jen over at Piddleloop. The package was just burgeoning with amazing goodies, photos of which will be posted soon as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »