Sunday, May 28, 2006

Art Star and Summer Preview

This week has been quite hectic and busy. Normally my work week is very manageable, except for this past week. It was our annual big to do and I ended up staying late two nights. And bringing home lots of leftovers to eat, so I'm not complaining. On top of all that, I've been preparing for the Art Star Craft Bazaar.
Some of my new designs ideas have worked out better than I expected, while others still need some tweaking. Here's a little preview below...

bizarre butterflies?
Nope. Just pieces for my new bangle bag. I really like the way these came out.

And I'm also introducing a new mustachio to the Mustachio Collection: the Biker.

These and lots of other new things I'm working on are going off to the Art Star Craft Bazaar. They won't be up in the shop until after the show. If you can't wait, you can always email me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lady-
I just came across your website and I can't wait to see and touch on your things at Art Star this weekend. I am will be tabeling there too ; )

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »