Tuesday, June 13, 2006

New Toy and Art Star Revisited

I got a new little toy for myself over the weekend--a button cover kit. It's so simple and fun. I immediately made a set of ant fabric covered buttons from my leftover buggy fabric. Aren't they cute? I'm planning on making stawberry fabric buttons soon. This tool/toy will certainly be fun when working on new bags.

I put them up for sale in my Etsy shop. I also found another vintage camera case while thrifting this weekend-it's up at Etsy as well. I know, I'm supposed to be clearing stuff out in preparation for my move and yet I can't resist going to the little thrift store down the street!

Now, I can't believe I forgot to tell this Art Star story. This woman and her young daughter, maybe 2 and a half years old, came by my booth. My Mustachio tote was right out front and the woman spotted it. I heard her say to the little girl, "Look, it's a mustache, is that like your mustache?" She explained to me that the little girl has an invisible mustache because her dad has one. Turns out her dad's is more like my Biker Mustachio Tote so I showed that to the little girl and she was just tickled. I thought it was very cool that she had an invisible mustache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »