Wednesday, July 19, 2006

New links to cool shops!

I've got a couple of new links up on my main shop site and as always I like to give a little shout out here. I really stand behind those that I link to from my shop. I really respect what people make and usually want it myself!
The first new shop is Cara Taylor Bags. Cara crochets amazing bags out of..wait for it...plastic grocery bags. I don't even know who to crochet with yarn. But these bags take recycling to the highest level. Love it. Plus, they honestly look good. I really like the kids collection too.
The bag below is one of my favorites.


I added Orangyporangy to my links a little while ago. Natalie makes some kick ass clothing. Plus she just updates her site with some lovely jersey stuff like the skirt here.

Ohhhh, I want one. I'm really into skirts this summer, comfy casual ones like that are perfect to pull on and stay cool. Sewing clothing for other people is still an intimidating process for me, so I totally respect the skill this takes. I also adore the A-line Poly skirts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »