Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My favorite pin ever--for the animals!

I like everything I make. Sometimes it doesn't turn out as I had envisioned it in my head, but sometimes that's part of the process. But I don't bother making things that I don't like myself. This pin that I made though is one of the favorite things I ever created.

Once I got the earring for the centerpiece, I took my time to think about what fabric would go well with it. I think the end it perfect. It has such a Mod feel to it. Because it was just a pair of earrings though, there can only be two. They aren't identical, just similar. I'm going to keep one for myself and the other I'm donating to the Maryland SPCA for their Shop-A-Paw-Looza online auction. It's all for the good of the animals! Afterall, I have the Maryland SPCA to thank for this little bugger.

2 Comments:

Blogger the solitary thread said...

That is gorgeous (the cat AND the flower!). You got it so perfect and I absolutely love the cluster of beads in the centre, great job chicka! =)

MissMeshell xox

7:02 AM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Your pin is absolutely gorgous!!!! So is your kitty!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »