Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Exciting Stuff!

I've got some exiting news about shops and shows coming up. First of all, you'll be seeing Bake Sale Designs products at Copacetique very soon. This is so cool for me because Copacetique was one of the shops I went to online before I even started my business. They carry so supremely cute things. And now my stuff is going to be mixed in with it all! I hope this is the start of a good biz relationship.

Second of all, I recently found out that I will be participating in Squidfire's Peculiar Holiday Craft Show in Baltimore. Why is this exciting? Well, I think Squidfire boys are going to do a bang up job. Plus, this is the first alternative craft show in Baltimore that I know of. It's about time mob town. Baltimoreans, you might want to mark your calendar for December 9th and scoot over to Mt. Vernon to get some holiday shopping done. Details to follow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

Congratulations! I've never heard of copacetique before, but I checked it out and it's awesome! Good for you!

6:41 AM  
Blogger trudesign said...

Congrats!! :)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »